lunes, 3 de septiembre de 2012

Emma Watson Covers Glamour UK October 2012




With her new movie "The Perks of Being a Wallflower" set to hit theaters on September 21st, Emma Watson garnered herself a little added exposure by covering the October 2012 issue of Glamour UK magazine.

The 22-year-old "Harry Potter" actress looked darling in a Zac Posen dress for the Vincent Peters shot front page while dishing about everything from

Highlights from Miss Watson's interview are as follows. For more, be sure to pay a visit to Glamour UK!

On her favorites in fashion:
"My all-time favorites are probably the white Alexander McQueen dress I wore to the Empire Awards and the vintage Ossie Clark dress I found in a shop around the corner from my house..."

On being comfortable in her own skin:
"I've accepted my body shape more as I've got older. I went through a stage of wanting to have that straight-up-and-down model look, but I have curves and hips, and in the end you have to accept yourself as you are. My weight has fluctuated between a size 6 and a 10. When you're growing, your body is still figuring itself out and it takes a while to settle down. I keep telling myself that I'm a human being, an imperfect human being who's not made to look like a doll, and that who I am as a person is more important than whether at that moment I have a nice figure."

On her upsettedness over girls feeling pressure over their weight:
"It makes me sad to hear girls constantly putting themselves down. We have these unbelievably high expectations of ourselves, when actually we're human beings and out bodies have a function. We say that the pressure is coming from men but actually it's from each other. I think women feel so much pressure these days and it can turn us against each other. But we really damage our own confidence when we put ourselves down, so I try not to."

On relationships:
"I wish someone had told me at 15: 'You accept the love that you think you deserve.' I would have approached my relationships completely differently if they had. I like this idea of quality control - that we don't have to accept just anyone into our lives. People talk about love as though it just happens to you - as though you're a victim in it all, when actually you can make good choices and bad. But women have a natural tendency to want to nurture and take care of men. I tend to date people who are quite introspective. I like deep thinkers."

0 comentarios :

Publicar un comentario