miércoles, 5 de septiembre de 2012

Princess of Pop: Britney Spears Covers ELLE October 2012


Making a successful career comeback, Britney Spears is soaking up a little more of the spotlight by covering the October 2012 issue of ELLE magazine.

The 30-year-old "X-Factor" judge looked cute 'n confident while dressing up in brands such as Versace, Jason Wu and Dolce & Gabbana for the Alexi Lubomirski shot spread with the accompanying column finding her dish about everything from her laid back sense of style to dealing with the paparazzi.

Highlights from Miss Spears' interview are as follows. For more, be sure to pay a visit to ELLE!

On her laid back style:
"I love my jeans and my sweats-I’m really just a tomboy at heart. So it’s really hard for me to be like Kim Kardashian and be makeup-and hair-ready every time I go out of my house. I’m not a believer in that, you know?"

On her fashion faux pas:
"When you do wear those sweats, you’re like, Oh God, I should step it up a notch."

On dealing with paparazzi scrutiny:
"I guess I’ve been under the microscope so long that I don’t even pay attention to the nonsense anymore. I gave up getting upset about things people make up about me a long time ago."

0 comentarios :

Publicar un comentario