viernes, 23 de noviembre de 2012

Leighton Meester Covers Cosmo Australia December 2012




With the final season of "Gossip Girls" currently underway, Leighton Meester garnered a little overseas exposure by covering the December 2012 issue of Cosmopolitan Australia magazine.

The 26-year-old actress chatted with the Land Down Under publication over coffee at one of her favorite Los Angeles hangouts, Marmalade Cafe.

Highlights from Miss Meester's interview are as follows. For more, be sure to pay a visit to Cosmopolitan Australia !

On her character, Blair's wardrobe compared to her own:
"It doesn’t compare! I’ve never seen Blair with the same bag, coat or shoes twice. I don’t know anyone who had that. I had two pairs of jeans that I rotated. I wouldn’t trust myself with a Prada bag! I didn’t even want to get changed for gym so I’d wear sweatpants over my jeans, then sweat around the track for an hour [laughs]."

On her greatest style moment:
"I went to a gala in a beautiful gold Marchesa gown. I felt like a vampy Belle from Beautyand the Beast. I like creating an entire look and mood. Another time, I wore a Louis Vuitton red dress with red tights – I wanted to be like a Russian doll."

On how she feels about the end of "Gossip Girl":
"I guess it’ll probably be a challenge, for a time, to fight against that character – I won’t get to play an over-privileged girl again any time soon! But I’ll never forget my time on Gossip Girl."

0 comentarios :

Publicar un comentario