jueves, 22 de noviembre de 2012

Taylor Swift Talks Love & Stardom with Parade Magazine



With her new album "Red" dominating the charts, Taylor Swift continued her post-release promotional blitz by covering the November 25, 2012 issue of Parade magazine.

The 22-year-old country cutie looked holiday ready in a white top/red skirt combo while draped in silver tinsel for the Anna Wolf shot front page.

Meanwhile, a few of the highlights from Miss Swift's interview are as follows. For more, be sure to pay a visit to Parade!

On not knowing much about love:
"I tend to think things are love and then look back and reevaluate. How many times has she been in love? I know how many people I’ve said ‘I love you’ to. I could probably count it up, but I don’t feel like it. Part of me feels you can’t say you were truly in love if it didn’t last. If I end up getting married and having kids, that’s when I’ll know it’s real—because it lasted."

On the bad boys she often seems drawn to:
"There’s a really interesting charisma involved. They usually have a lot to say, and even if they don’t, they know how to look at you to say it all. I think every girl’s dream is to find a bad boy at the right time, when he wants to not be bad anymore."

On the difficulty of living in the public eye:
"I don't know necessarily how much privacy I’m entitled to, but I know I don’t get much of it. At the same time, I asked for this. I could be playing in a coffee house. I’d be happy doing that, [but] not as happy, probably. Knowing that people are going to hear the music I make is the most amazing feeling. Knowing that there are dudes waiting outside my house with cameras, hiding in the bushes, is a less awesome feeling. "

0 comentarios :

Publicar un comentario