martes, 4 de diciembre de 2012

Chace Crawford Poses And Talks 'Gossip Girl' With Mr. Porter Magazine

I
n the accompanying interview, the Texan heart-throb speaks about filming his last scenes as Nate with Blake Lively, Ed Westwick, Penn Badgley and Leighton Meester.

He said: 'It was a surreal experience. Like leaving college, just without a degree.'

Following a role in summer film What To Expect When You're Expecting, Nate is hoping to challenge people's idea of him with a gritty movie role in the future.

When asked what he sees himself doing over the next few years, he said: '"Working. I just want to be working.

'I want to do something really shocking. I know I'm capable of it. The right thing just has to come up.'

Although happy to do the odd magazine shoot for his acting career, Nate admits he would hate to go back to modelling full-time.

He explained: 'I'd done a little bit of modelling, and hated it, but then I met these agents who told me how much money I could make being in commercials and I was like, OK.'

His commercial work eventually led to acting, with his breakout role being Nate in Gossip Girl.

The full feature is in the new issue of Mr Porter journal.

0 comentarios :

Publicar un comentario