viernes, 4 de enero de 2013

Emma Watson for Marie Claire UK

 The actress, who incidentally is probably the most polite star we’ve ever met, revealed that she’s only recently found the confidence to ignore negative comments from the outside world.

Emma told us: ‘Now I feel a lot more settled in who I am and what I think and how I want to do things. And because I feel good about what I’m doing, I don’t need anyone else to say whether they think it’s good or not.’

In between her impressive movie career (she has three films coming out this year alone) and being the face of both Burberry and Lancome, Emma has managed to fit in a degree in literature at Brown University.

The 22-year-old, who found international fame playing Hermione in Harry Potter, opened up to us about what she really finds important in life. ‘ Friends and family come first and work comes second; that’s just how I live my life,’ she told us.




The actress credits her impressive work ethic to her parents (both lawyers) and a mild streak of OCD. ‘I’m a bit OCD about perfectionism. I’m my own worst critic. I think that’s really hard but it also spurs me on.’

0 comentarios :

Publicar un comentario