jueves, 16 de mayo de 2013

Garrett Clayton (New Disney Star) was jogging shirtless, when the paparazzi mysteriously showed up






The up-and-coming actor is starring in the new Disney Channel film Teen Beach Movie, where he mysteriously winds up in a classic beach-party movie called Wet Side Story. There, it's surfers vs. bikers for control of the beach hangout -- and everyone spontaneously breaks into song and dance.

On being compared to Zac Efron: “I think I would be lucky enough to emulate any part of his career.”

On how he got into dancing: “I started dancing when I was in high school and I was lucky enough to do dual enrollment, so that I could take college dance courses at the same time. I was also part of the dance company there. After that, I was in a BFA program for about a year and continued to take different dance classes.”

0 comentarios :

Publicar un comentario