lunes, 20 de mayo de 2013

VIDEO: Justin Bieber booed for Billboard's Milestone Award


Justin Bieber didn't show a whole lot humility when he accepted the 2013 Billboard Music Awards' fan-voted Milestone Award, which is given to an artist who shows the most musical ingenuity and innovation. The Canadian pop star beat out Taylor Swift and Bruno Mars to be the first recipient of the award, and he made it clear that he feels he deserves it.

"I'm 19 years old. I think I'm doing a pretty good job," Bieber says in his speech. "Basically from my heart I really just want to say it really should be about to music. It should be about the craft that I'm making. This is not a gimmick and I'm an artist and I should be taken seriously."

The crowd in attendance actually booed for Bieber because of those comments as he went on to thank his manager Scooter Braun, his mother and family and Jesus Christ for his success. While the camera scanned the crowd for reaction shots, Swift could be seen clapping for Bieber's win while his ex, Selena Gomez, sat down almost immediately after Bieber's name was called. This was Bieber's second win of the night.

The Audience was very rude. I'm not a fan of his music, but i'm a fan of his Charity Work.
So much respect

0 comentarios :

Publicar un comentario