miércoles, 27 de noviembre de 2013

NEW SONG: Britney Spears - Now That I Found You


This Track will be available only for the Britney Jean Deluxe Edition 

I think Now That I Found You is the best track off Britney Jean. It’s very Britney, with a taste of new and old music. And a bit of country (trandy genre in pop/electro music nowadays thanks to Avicii and then Pitbull). I don’t get how come it didn’t make it to the standard album and it’s a bonus. It’s way more ‘personal’ than most of the standard tracks. Anyways, love the music, love the lyrics, love the beats. And although it’s almost impossible, I have some hope of it becoming a single and being in the Piece Of Me setlist.

 But what do you expect when Will.i.am, David Guetta and Danny O’Donoghue (the lead singer from The Script) share songwriting credits? "Now That I Found You"  is The Best song from Britney Jean Album? What do you think?

Britney Jean available December 3, 2013.
Liten here http://jams.to/britney-spears-now-that-i-found-you/

0 comentarios :

Publicar un comentario