lunes, 30 de diciembre de 2013

Lily Allen Covers Squire Magazine

She’s never been afraid to speak her mind and now Lily Allen slams her fellow performers during her recent interview with Esquire UK.

During her chat with the magazine, the 28-year-old stated, “I feel like when I was growing up and dreaming of being a pop star, it was the days of Britpop when things felt authentic and anarchic, and people were taking drugs and having a lot of fun and having sex with each other and it wasn’t fake, it was real.”

“So excuse me if I found it a bit disappointing when I arrived and it was a bunch of sterile f**king botoxed idiots that stank of desperation.”


“I thought the people in that showbiz circle were my friends. But almost the second I got pregnant and I wasn’t able to go out and party, they were suddenly quite nasty.”

“There’s a way that those people survive, and it’s not by being nice. The way they make themselves feel powerful is to ostracize other people.”

“It’s hard for me because I will eternally feel like that little bullied girl at school, because that’s what I was.”

In addition, Lily talked about taking a break from her music career saying she was “at the end of my tether” due to “people constantly hacking at me.”

But now, the British singer is back and said, “I feel very lucky. I couldn’t ask for much more really. And actually I’m not really asking for much more. I’m not trying to take over the world here. I don’t want to be Rihanna. I want to sell some records, sell some tickets to my shows and live my life.”

Remember that Lily Allen is a big Britney Spears Fan

0 comentarios :

Publicar un comentario