viernes, 3 de enero de 2014

Ellie Goulding poses topless for magazine shoot (February Marie Claire UK)


Read the full interview here:

Ellie on performing at the Royal Wedding: "In the weeks before, everyone I know was talking about the wedding, and I was sat like [puts knuckles in her mouth], trying not to say anything. I kept it to myself for so long – but no one would have believed me anyway," Ellie says in the new issue of Marie Claire. "I talked to William and Kate quite a bit. They’re just a really awesome couple, lovely people, so I understand why people are fascinated by them. It was a really beautiful night – but then, I haven’t been to many weddings."

Ellie on her love life: "I've been quite clever about what gets in the press but I've done some stupid things, some reckless things. A few too many drinks have caused a lot of things to happen."




What do you think about Ellie posing on Playboy UK Marie Claire?

0 comentarios :

Publicar un comentario