lunes, 27 de enero de 2014

A Pregmant Ciara Debuts New Single "Anytime" at Grammy After Party


Ciara made her rounds Grammy weekend talking about her pending after party performance and of course her pregnancy. She fielded questions on everything from her pregnancy fashion to her food cravings. She also dished on how great of a support system her fiancé is. She told Terrence J of E! News:

“[Future's] the best. Literally like my best friend and so sweet. He’s been the best support I can have. He’s been to every doctor visit with me so it’s been really cool.”

Ciara said to the audience:
"I'm working on my new album now, and there's some really cool stuff going on," "The reason that I'm here, and I still stand here today is because of my fans. And I'm so aware of that and I'm just so thankful."

"So, I want to take this moment to dedicate this song…it's a new song called "Anytime" that I did, and it's just so sweet, and I want to share it with you all."

She wrapped up the press heavy weekend with a much talked about and promoted Grammy after party performance. Check out Ciara in a lil clip of that show…

0 comentarios :

Publicar un comentario