martes, 25 de febrero de 2014

Kendall Jenner and Kylie Jenner On The Cover of Marie Claire!



Kendall Jenner On Sister Kylie: "She Was Obsessed With Me"

They're all grown up!

Kendall and Kylie Jenner cover Marie Claire Mexico's March 2014 issue, and the youngest members of the Kardashian get candid about their love for each other and their career ambitions.

Dressed in colorful outfits with their hair slicked into low buns, the reality stars opened up about their dynamic growing up.

"She was obsessed with me. She followed me everywhere," Kendall explained to the mag about her younger sister.






"If she got up in the middle of the night, I got up in middle of the night. I literally couldn't leave her side. We even matched everything we wore," Kylie added.

Now that they're transitioning into adulthood, the famous siblings are branching out and exploring their individual interests.

    "Right now I love designing and I want to pursue that career once I turn 18. But acting is something I would regret not giving a chance when I'm older, so I would love to try it and see if I like it," the 16-year-old revealed.

Meanwhile, Kendall is already taking the modeling industry by storm, so she's right where she wants to be.

    "Even as a kid, I remember always looking at my mom's magazines, I would look up to them and I thought they were so beautiful and they seemed very elegant and cool," she gushed about her lifelong fascination with the catwalk.

Kylie is currently focused on Keeping Up With the Kardashians, which is currently in its ninth season. "It would be very weird to not be filming because that's all I remember since I was the age of 9. I can't imagine it." When the show inevitably ends one day, "It's going to be a whole new chapter in my life."

Kendall shares her sister's sentiments, but adds that they have a YOLO mentality. "I think our biggest thing is that you're only a kid for so long and you're an adult your entire life, so live that until you can."

Sounds like they've got it all figured out!

0 comentarios :

Publicar un comentario