domingo, 30 de marzo de 2014

Cameron Diaz Covers Glamour Magazine

 Cameron Diaz is a little… shall we say, “unconventional”? She comes out with some crazy stuff sometimes, so it’s not particularly shocking that she believes that all women are attracted to other women. That’s just the facts according to Cameron, so no use arguing with her about it!


“I think women are beautiful – absolutely beautiful, and I think that all women have been sexually attracted to another woman at some point. ”
“It’s natural to have a connectivity and an appreciation for the beauty of other women.”
Hm, how true would you say that is? I personally experience this 100% of the time, but then, I’m not straight, so that’s easy for me to say.
I wouldn’t put much stock in Cameron Diaz’s opinion, though – this is the same woman who insisted that everyone will be cheated on in life. She doesn’t particularly speak for everyone, does she?

Seriously we love the cover!! She look so fresh!!

0 comentarios :

Publicar un comentario