miércoles, 26 de marzo de 2014

Chris Evans Posing For "Variety" Magazine


After wrapping “Avengers” at the end of the summer, Evans plans to helm another feature later this year, and he’s looking for scripts. “I put everything in ‘1:30 Train,’ ” he says. But whether that film succeeds or not, he feels confident he’ll get another shot at directing. “That’s not a luxury that most people are afforded,” he points out.

Evans says Marvel will often send him pictures of “Captain America” action figures that are molded after his likeness, but that he doesn’t profit from the merchandising. “I see my nephew wearing underwear with my face on it,” says Evans. “I’m like ‘what’s going on?’ But for some reason, (no money comes) my way.” Adds Downey: “Nobody gets anything from the toys, and nobody ever will.” Then he promises: “I’m working on it.”

0 comentarios :

Publicar un comentario