jueves, 6 de marzo de 2014

Kesha is Back!




Bye Bye to @Keshasuxx Hello to @KeshaRose.

Ke$ha extended her stint in rehab earlier this year – and had to cancel a number of shows – for treatment for eating disorders.

Ke$ha cancelled tour dates through to the end of April on her doctors advice, extending her stay in rehab past 30 days. Ke$ha posted on Facebook at the time, “I'm a crusader for being yourself and loving yourself but I've found it hard to practice. I'll be unavailable for the next 30 days, seeking treatment for my eating disorder ... to learn to love myself again. Exactly as I am.”

Guess what fans – she’s back! She is tweeting and posting pics again, letting the world know that she's back. In her new Twitter header and a photo with her makeup and hair stylist, her hair is super rainbow-licious and she’s got crazy long yellow nails in classic Ke$ha style.

Also, she has changed her Twitter handle from @keshasuxx to @KeshaRose, now using her middle name and apparently dropping the dollar sign. What kind of subtle reinvention tactic is this?

0 comentarios :

Publicar un comentario