viernes, 28 de marzo de 2014

WTF Rita Ora what is Wearing!!!!

 Kicking off her weekend with some promotional duties, Rita Ora showed up at the Global Radio headquarters in London, England on Friday morning (March 28).

The “Shine Ya Light” lady was in good spirits as she walked up to the office building and greeted fans, sporting a strange yellow sweater and torn up jeans.




Rita is gearing up for the March 31st world premiere of her brand new music video for “I Will Never Let You Down,” the lead single from her forthcoming sophomore album.

Ora explained, "I think this is the perfect song to launch my new album because I want it to be as personal and honest as possible. I'm happy right now, I'm in a very good place and I really wanted people to see how I feel and how I want other people to feel when they listen to my music, happy. So I love the fact this is such an uplifting love song."

0 comentarios :

Publicar un comentario