viernes, 25 de abril de 2014

Chris Pine Is The New Face Of Armani

 American actor Chris Pine is the new face of Armani Code. The brooding actor fronts the campaign for the mens fragrance and a TV commercial turned dream of women (and men) around the globe that sees him multiplied! Armani Code has been a successful part of the history of Giorgio Armani fragrances for the past 10 years. For the new communication campaign, Giorgio Armani chose, for the first time, to use the face of a Hollywood star, Chris Pine, to embody the natural elegance and charisma of this timeless seducer.


 Read some part of the interview below: 

 You are definitely having a bit of a fashion moment lately, so it’s no wonder Giorgio Armani had snapped you up for the campaign. But why do you think you are the ideal new Giorgio God? 

 I hope that I’m gonna do my best... I think Armani represents simplicity, elegance, tastefulness and timelessness. For 50 years he does elegant suits, he is not a slave to fashion and I know he wanted to tell a good story with that film. I enjoyed the fact that other commercials I saw had some humour in it, took itself as seriously as a brand, but didn’t take itself too seriously at the same time and I like that.

 Does being the face of Armani bring new pressures? 

 No, I don’t think there is any pressure. I feel really comfortable with the team behind it, they are all incredible; the director, the photographer, Mr. Armani himself… They are all fantastic and very well taking care of my face on the campaign.

0 comentarios :

Publicar un comentario