martes, 15 de abril de 2014

"Divergent" Star Jai Courtney in Men's Health Australia

 Continuing promotional efforts for his hit film "Divergent," Jai Courtney covers the May 2014 issue of Men's Health Australia.

While showing off his muscles for the Jason Ierace-shot spread, the 28-year-old actor chatted about everything from being compared to Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson to controlling his eating habits.

Highlights from Mr. Courtney's interview are as follows. For more, be sure to visit Men's Health Australia!






On The Rock:
"I'm not trying to be the next Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson. He's got a niche and he does it well. But I'm more interested in shaking it up and not resting on some kind of physical presence. What I tend to do between films is get pretty lazy. I'm lucky in that my body responds well to the stimulus of weight training."

On his diets:
"I know what to put in my body. I know the safe territory of protein and vegetables. You've got to be disciplined when you need to be. If you've got to strip down, if you have to get shirtless for something, well, then f*ck, you want to look good! So you've got to work for that. I'm really foodie so it's a constant battle. My [paternal] grandmother's Italian and I grew up eating pasta several times a week. You can have the good stuff but you've got to compensate. If I'm feeling lazy then I cut down on my intake... and drink vodka instead of beer."

0 comentarios :

Publicar un comentario