lunes, 7 de abril de 2014

Greg Rutherford Poses Naked For Cancer Awareness


Screw the sock. Olympic athlete Greg Rutherford is using just his hands to raise awareness of male cancer in the May issue of Cosmo UK. 

“Being told I’m sexy is something I find funny," gorgeous Olympian Greg Rutherford told us on his naked shoot.

“I didn’t take my top off for years in training because I thought other athletes were in better shape," Greg tells Cosmo. "Doing this shoot for Cancer Research UK was important to me: a friend got testicular cancer and had chemo. He’s recovered now. Checking yourself can be the difference between life and death.”

Though Cosmo's just giving us a tease of the image (above, with the full picture appearing in print), the publication has been kind enough to share a behind-the-scenes video of the shoot:



Greg posed for Cosmopolitan to raise awareness of male cancer for Cancer Research UK. See the full picture in the May issue of Cosmo, on sale from April 3rd in all decent newsagents and on the App Store.

Thanks Cosmopolitan UK!!!

0 comentarios :

Publicar un comentario