lunes, 14 de abril de 2014

Oprah Winfrey Make Pharrell Cry


Getting a little emotional from fans' responses to his music, Pharrell Williams shed a few tears during a chat with Oprah Winfrey on Sunday (April 13).

The hitmaker couldn't stop the waterworks after a clip was played of people around the world dancing to his song, "Happy."


Afterwards, the 41-year-old artist laughed, "I don't know why I'm crying!" to which Oprah replied, "It makes me cry, too!"

He's been behind many of the hottest mega-hits in the last several years, but things are different now that he's standing out on his own. That was just alright with him though as Pharrell admits, "I was happy being the guy standing next to the guy." Check out the interview below.

"Why am I crying on Oprah?" Pharrell asked, rhetorically, after he teared up while watching a video of people dancing to his No. 1 song "Happy." Well, everyone cries to Oprah, my friend. Your tears are just likely more genuine than most's: "It’s overwhelming, because I love what I do and people can believe in me for so long and I can make it to this point to feel that." He's just happy.

0 comentarios :

Publicar un comentario