jueves, 10 de abril de 2014

Tom Hardy Goes Shirtless for "Esquire" Magazine


With his new thriller "Locke" set to hit theaters April 25th, Tom Hardy fronts the May 2014 issue of Esquire magazine.

While going shirtless for the Greg Williams-shot front page, the "Dark Knight Rises" star opened up about everything from his public image to his struggles with substance abuse.





"I have always been frightened with men. To the point where I couldn't go into a gym because of the testosterone and I felt weak. I don't feel very manly. I don't feel rugged and strong and capable in real life, not how i imagine a man ought to be. So I seek it, to mimic it and maybe understand it, or maybe to draw it into my own reality. People who are scary, they terrify me, but I can imitate them. I'm not a fighter. I'm a petite little bourgeosis boy from London. I don't fight, I mimic."

0 comentarios :

Publicar un comentario