domingo, 25 de mayo de 2014

Emma Watson Graduates From Brown University


Emma Watson is officially a college graduate! The Harry Potter actress graduated from Brown University with a degree in English literature on Sunday, May 25 The 24-year-old started at Brown in 2009, the same year she was named the highest-grossing actress of the decade by the Guinness Book of World Records.

In an interview with Elle magazine in April 2014, Watson admitted "people told me it wasn't possible," when it came to graduating from the prestigious ivy league.




"I kept saying, 'I don’t care.' This is what I want. And graduating will, for me, be really symbolic of all of that," the Noah star added, laughing, "I will be there. And I will be throwing a huge party. And getting very drunk."
As for life after college, Watson told the mag: "I've got so much left to do and to prove."

Watson had a busy film career during her time as a student, releasing both parts of "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows," ''The Perks of Being a Wallflower," ''This is the End," and the recent Biblical epic "Noah."

0 comentarios :

Publicar un comentario