jueves, 22 de mayo de 2014

Jessica Alba Covers "Entertainment" Wearing Bikini


Jessica Alba has no problem steaming up the screen while portraying cowgirl-inspired stripper Nancy Callahan in Frank Miller’s Sin City: A Dame to Kill For.

Yet in real life, the wife and mother of two wants to make it very clear she's no exhibitionist on her own time.

"Sex is absolutely what helps sell this movie, which is fine with me," Alba tells Entertainment Weekly in its latest cover story. "I'm also playing a character when people are taking pictures of me. That's what I do, but it is not who I am."

''I never slept my way through Hollywood, so I never felt like I compromised. Apparently people do it, I didn't. I felt like I never compromised myself because I'm a prude. I don't know. I grew up Catholic. In my head I'm always thinking, 'Oh God, can my grandma see this?,' " she says.

0 comentarios :

Publicar un comentario