lunes, 2 de junio de 2014

Christian Grey (Jamie Dornan) New Sexy Photoshoot

 

'Fifty Shades Of Grey' Star Jamie Dornan Steamy Photo Shoot For Interview Magazine- See Christian Grey Strip Down To Next To Nothing

The former underwear model still knew a few of the old tricks for when he stripped down to pose for the magazine spread., there goes my productivity for the day!  Jamie Dornan, who will play the super sexy billionaire with a very kinky side, Christian Grey, in the upcoming movie ‘Fifty Shades of Grey’ was photographed for Interview Magazine and I have to say, the pictures are super freaking hot!





He's photographed in different scenes, one includes him lighting up to smoke a cigar, while another has him laying in a bathtub with only his red underwear on, a comfortable scene you would think for the model since it used to be in his line of work, however, he tells the magazine that he isn't very fond of his body.

"I don't like my physique. Who does? I was a skinny guy growing up, and I still feel like that same skinny kid."
I'm sure there are many Christian Grey fans out there that would think he has one of the best physiques in Hollywood.
As for how he feels about portraying such an iconic character, he says he's "happy to get a chance to play Christian."







Dornan got his first acting job in the Kirsten Dunst helmed version of Marie Antoinette back in 2006, but it has been a long struggle to get where he is today. He recalls how hard it is to land acting roles revealing, "I'd been auditioning for parts for years. I never got any better at it. I'm crap at auditions. I know there are people who can walk into those rooms and make those lines sing on the page and get the job immediately. I wasn't one of them. I'm still not one of them. Even after I got my first acting job, I still went a while without working. If you ever wonder why some actors end up taking sh*t jobs, it's because they have to pay the mortgage-or because they just want to work."
Soon he won't have to worry about auditions, the offers will be coming his way.




Jamie has been laying low since he finished filming the ‘Fifty Shades of Grey’ movie, possibly enjoying his anonymity while he can with his wife and new daughter before he becomes the next Robert Pattinson circa ‘Twilight’ craziness, but a new photo spread in Interview magazine has me thinking that the subtle promotion of Jamie Dornan as sex God Christian Grey has begun, and I’m totally ok with it.  I’d like to tell you that the interview is just as amazing as these pictures, but I haven’t been able to stop staring at the pictures long enough to read the whole thing yet. Because, did you see these pictures?!

0 comentarios :

Publicar un comentario