jueves, 5 de junio de 2014

Demi Lovato New Hair Style


 She’s always up for a fun-filled evening and last night (June 4) Demi Lovato was in the house for the Cosmopolitan for Latinas Fun Fearless Latina Awards in New York City.

The “Heart Attack” hottie donned a Fausto Puglisi dress with Miu Miu heels and Lynn Ban bling as she showed off her newly-dyed coif at Hearst Tower.





Of her latest hair design, Lovato tweeted, “Lavender/silver ombre…I know I said I was gonna give my hair a break but.. I #REALLYDONTCARE.”

Meanwhile, the Cosmopolitan for Latinas Fun Fearless Latina Awards “honored 13 fascinating individuals in the Latin community who have made outstanding strides in their fields over the past year. The honorees were chosen not only for reinventing their industries, but for their achievements that opened the door for the next generation of Latina men and women.”

0 comentarios :

Publicar un comentario