martes, 24 de junio de 2014

Emily Ratajkowski Completely Topless & Naked for GQ

 Looking to broaden her appeal beyond her “Blurred Lines” music video credentials, Emily Ratajkowski is featured on the front of the forthcoming issue of GQ magazine.

The 23-year-old English beauty isn’t afraid to show off what Mother Nature gave her in a series of steamy shots taken on location at a tropical beach.


In her interview, Emily admits she almost didn’t accept the job offer from Robin Thicke’s people, though now she’s glad she did.

"I didn't want to do it at first, but I talked to the director and I understood what it was,” she explained. As for the song itself, “I do like it. But if there's one thing I'd request, it's for people who see me out to not be, like, You're the hottest b*tch in this place. When it comes on in a bar, I run into the bathroom and hide."

0 comentarios :

Publicar un comentario