lunes, 4 de agosto de 2014

Cristiano Ronaldo in his CR7 Underwear AW2014 Collection


Hot photos of the Cristiano Ronaldo modelling his second collection of CR7 were projected onto iconic locations in London, New York, Berlin, Lisbon, Paris, Milan, and Madrid over the weekend. The campaign images were shot by internationally acclaimed fashion photographer Rankin. 




Speaking on the new ad campaign, Ronaldo said: “I am really proud of my second CR7 Underwear collection and wanted to launch it in a way that was personal to me, and to have some fun with it. “The number seven has always been close to my heart, so I was honoured to unveil my new collection in seven cities around the globe. “It was a pleasure to collaborate with Rankin and incredible to see the images released in this unique way.’

 “Launching my own underwear brand was a dream come true and I am so proud that it has been such a success all around the world, and excited to be launching a second range.” Ronaldo, was recently named the fittest man alive by Men’s Health… very obvious!.



0 comentarios :

Publicar un comentario