martes, 30 de septiembre de 2014

Nick Jonas Showing His Abs On "Flaunt Magazine"


Nick Jonas covers the new issue of Flaunt magazine. The singer took to his Official Instagram today, September 30, to share a first look at the photo shoot.

Nick Jonas, who has been training to play a boxer in the upcoming DirecTV series Kingdom, displays the results of his training on the cover of the upcoming issue of Flaunt.

Jonas, who is pushing a new album, recently appeared at a gay NYC nightclub, and soon after told HuffPost Live that he is thrilled at the attention he receives from his gay fans:

"I love it; I'm thrilled by that. I always had a pretty strong gay fan base, having been a bi theater kid...That's a community that I love and have embraced, and [they've] embraced me. I love them. They're so supportive."

Nick’s cover, along with his feature, will be revealed later this week. He is currently promoting his new music including his new single “Jealous”.
Thoughts on the photo?

0 comentarios :

Publicar un comentario