jueves, 11 de diciembre de 2014

Nick Jonas For New York Post

 Nick Jonas talks about Sex, his new body and more...

“I have been trained very well by some excellent fighters, so if anything ever went down I’d be worried that I would use the training and then get in trouble,” admits a baby-faced Nick, who says he’s never been in a real-life fight before.




“I was at a basketball game the other day and a few older ladies came up to me and said, ‘I love the new song!’ ” recalls the surprisingly soft-spoken celebrity.
“And then they go, ‘And we love the shoot, as well!’ That was an added compliment,” he says with a laugh.






“Sex is part of a healthy life,” explains the singer. “So I have tried to be, in my transition into adulthood, as honest with myself as possible with sex and sexuality and what it means to me, so I can try to be as healthful as I can.”

Read More at:  nypost.com

0 comentarios :

Publicar un comentario