jueves, 21 de abril de 2011

Nicole Scherzinger's "Right There" Workday

Back on set of her upcoming music video, Nicole Scherzinger was spotted taking a breather in Los Angeles, CA on Thursday (April 21).

The former “Pussycat Doll” babe donned a rockin’ outfit as she took a seat in between takes and shot a peace sign at the on-hand photogs.

The video she’s been working on is for a song called “Right There” and will be the featured single on her solo album “Killer Love.”

Of the project, Nicole told MTV News, "Well, I did a lot of the album with my producer RedOne and then I did sprinkles, other colors of the album with producers like Jim Jonsin and The-Dream and Tricky Stewart and Ne-Yo and I'm fortunate enough to have my boy 50 and Snoop on the album."


0 comentarios :

Publicar un comentario