jueves, 21 de abril de 2011

Ryan Phillippe Enjoys Downtime In New York City [PHOTOS]

Yesterday afternoon (April 21) Ryan Phillippe was spotted with a friend walking around after having lunch at the The Mercer Kitchen in SoHo. Later that evening he was snapped heading back to his hotel after a night on the town.

Ryan is in New York City for the Tribeca Film Festival premiere of his film The Bang Bang Club. The film which also stars Taylor Kitsch and Malin Akerman centers on the true story of four photographers in South Africa during the Apartheid turmoil.
Meanwhile, Ryan’s girlfriend Amanda Seyfried recently told Now magazine “I want children! My publicist now has two kids – I love her, so I like to think I’m an auntie to her kids. I can’t wait to have my own! I think it’s really exciting to know that I want them. Knock on wood, I hope I’m fertile, but I’ve never got pregnant before.”


0 comentarios :

Publicar un comentario