lunes, 10 de septiembre de 2012

The Gossip Girl Leighton Meester Covers Cosmopolitan UK

She's gearing up for the final season of "Gossip Girl" this fall, and Leighton Meester was chosen to cover the October 2012 issue of Cosmopolitan UK magazine.

The 26-year-old actress looked breathtaking in a back-bearing dress for the front page while dishing about everything from her natural beauty to her hit CW drama coming to an end.

Interview:

On loving her natural beauty:
"You can do things to change the way you look, but it’s good to just say, "I love myself in this moment."… As soon as you stop getting pimples, you start getting wrinkles, so what’s there to be upset about?"

On her personal style versus Blair Waldorf’s:
"I’ve never seen Blair with the same bag, coat or shoes twice. I don’t know anyone who had that. I had two pairs of jeans when I was a teenager that I rotated. I wouldn’t trust myself with a Prada bag! I didn’t even want to change for gym so I’d wear sweatpants over my jeans, then sweat around the track for an hour."

On "Gossip Girl" ending for good:
"It’s good that we’re going out on a high note, but I’m ready to move on. It’ll probably be a challenge, for a time, to fight against that character – I won’t play an overprivileged girl any time soon! But I’ll never forget Gossip Girl."

0 comentarios :

Publicar un comentario