lunes, 10 de septiembre de 2012

White Gown Wearing Lady Gaga’s Lovely London Evening



She always has a good time no matter where she goes, and last night (September 9) Lady Gaga seemed sprightly as she hung out on the steps of her hotel in London, England.

Joined by a few friends, the “You and I” singer wore a white ball gown and held up a sign that said “I Love London” after partying with Rihanna at the Arts Club.

Earlier in the day, Gaga was spotted wearing a red 1950s-inspired dress teamed with an unusual neckpiece as she waved to fans outside her hotel.

Meanwhile, Lady Gaga played Twickenham Stadium over the weekend, paying tribute to Princess Diana and Amy Winehouse during her set.

Gaga told the audience, “Since I was a very young girl, the people’s Princess was the most important person in me and my mother’s life. I swore if I ever had an audience like this in London, I would take a moment to appreciate her.”

0 comentarios :

Publicar un comentario