miércoles, 12 de marzo de 2014

8 Things About The New X Factor UK


The X Factor 2014 which will begin airing  in the autumn, and you will can watch live in our site.

So here’s eight things we know about The XFactor 201:

Cheryl Cole is Back!
“There’s only so much begging one can take. It’s not nice to see a grown man cry,” Cheryl joked. She added: “If you’d asked me the previous two years I’d have said, ‘Absolutely not’. This year it just feels right.”

Dermot O’Leary is back

For the fifth year, Dermot will be back in charge of hosting the show – Hurrah! However presenters on the Xtra Factor are not yet confirmed.

Auditions remain in closed rooms

The first auditions will remain in the closed judges’ rooms as with last year’s format.

Bootcamp chair twist will stay

Last year’s bootcamp format, which saw the acts chosen for judges’ houses on stage with six chairs, will remain. This means that the judges will get their categories as soon as auditions finish.

Open auditions start next month

Applications for the new series are open now. Any budding singing sensations can apply via http://itv.com/xfactor to be in with a chance of being crowned this year’s winner and securing a life changing record deal. Open auditions will take place from April with the judges’ audition tour following later in summer.

No other judges are confirmed

Other than Simon and Cheryl, no other judges have been confirmed. Cheryl and Simon disagree over Louis Walsh while Cheryl insisted claims she wants to be only woman on the panel are rubbish. A source said: “There’s a lot of beef between Cheryl and Louis from his days managing Girls Aloud.”

Cheryl’s X Factor USA axe was a mistake (apparently)

At least, that’s what Simon says now: “When I look back, it wasn’t right. I wasn’t myself, made some stupid decisions and, I’ll own up, that was one of them.
“Of course I was wrong and I don’t mind admitting it. If I could turn the clock back I’d do it differently, but I can’t.”

The characters will be back

Simon wants “characters” back on the show saying: “I love Wagner, I thought he was hilarious.”

Are you excited about this season is a Yay o Nay for Cheryl? Add your comments below!
Follow me on twitter

0 comentarios :

Publicar un comentario