martes, 1 de abril de 2014

Rita Ora Goes Topless For ELLE Magazine UK

 She's been romantically linked to famous Hollywood men including Bruno Mars and Rob Kardashian, but now Rita Ora admits she never experienced love before her current boyfriend Calvin Harris came into her life.

In the May 2014 issue of ELLE UK magazine, the "Shine Ya Light" songstress opened up about her relationship with the Scottish deejay and shared details about her new album.

Highlights from Miss Ora's interview are as follows. For more, be sure to pay a visit to ELLE UK!





On Calvin:
"There are so many things. The fact that he got something out of me that I never thought I had. Yes, like falling in love. I just didn't think I had it. I'd never experienced it before. And I was just like in the wilderness thinking, 'Will it ever happen?'"

On her new album:
"I didn't know what the f*ck I was doing on my first album. Let's be honest. I was a kid having the time of my life. And I made a party album - party and bullsh*t. This time I'm still having a great time, but I'm in a great, loving place. Now I want people to see you can have fun and be in love at the same time."

On her famous tattoo:
"This is Rosetta. It's based on an original piece by Alberto Vargas, who was an incredible illustrator in the 1930s. He was one of the creators of the pin-up image. That's our build, our power. That's why I was obsessed with it; learning what men don't understand about women and what women don't understand about men. I was obsessed with the painting a long time ago, and then I got it done six months ago. I just love pretty things, whether it is art, a song or a pair of shoes."

0 comentarios :

Publicar un comentario