martes, 5 de agosto de 2014

Elliott Wright Goes Naked For Cosmopolitan


Elliott Wright has opened up about his personal motivations behind his racy shoot for Cosmopolitan's September issue.

The Only Way Is Essex hunk posed naked while showing off his muscly physique to raise awareness for Cancer Research UK this week.

Speaking of his nude shoot, the hunky star said: "I’m not like a lot of people you see on reality TV. I’m divorced and my two kids live in Spain, where I run a restaurant business, so I spend a lot of time over there where my life is very different. 
 "Cancer Research UK is so important. My dad just got diagnosed with prostate cancer and if it’d been found sooner it might not have spread to his bladder. Cancer ricochets through the whole family. All of my dad’s brothers have now had tests for it too; it really does open your eyes.”


0 comentarios :

Publicar un comentario