jueves, 23 de octubre de 2014

Nick Jonas Goes Shirtless and in Sweatpants For 'Details'


Nick Jonas is once again gracing us with his shirtless presence, this time for Details magazine's latest issue.
The 22-year-old Kingdom star was interviewed about his diet and workout tips and even shared how he's just like a lot of us when it comes to gym time:

"...I hate going to the gym.  I think everybody hates cardio to some degree. I'm not the kind of person who wakes up in the morning and can't wait to work out. I kind of dread it, actually. I see it as a necessary evil."






How I Got My Body: Nick Jonas

"I had about six weeks to put on 12 to 15 pounds of muscle before filming started on [DirecTV's] Kingdom

Diet had a lot to do with it. I went from consuming about 3,000 calories a day to 4,200! Paleta, a food-delivery service, sent me three meals a day and snacks. It was an incredible way to know that I was getting what I need to build muscle and not have to think about it. Breakfast was usually an omelet with veggies and cashew cheese, a turkey-meat patty, and some fruit; lunch and dinner would be lean protein, veggies, and nuts; snacks consisted of things like snap peas with peanut sauce. 

Then I'll go work it out. I have a trainer in West Hollywood, Gregg Miele at Heart and Hustle gym.  

0 comentarios :

Publicar un comentario